Tuesday, April 21, 2009

back and busy

i am back from Fort Bragg.  been back since late sunday night, but have slowly been trying to get back in the routine of things.
so i have a lot i want to blog about... but it seemed necessary to first do a little check in blog.
so this is me checking in! i am back.
and so busy.
between planning a baby shower, trying to plump up my baby, laundry, the heat, a birthday gift half down on my ironing board, another sewing project stuffed away in a drawer, a 3 year old who desperately wants me to resume "school books", a great reading curriculum set my father in law found me that i need to peruse, ahh books for myself i am desperate to read cover to cover, a brother in law i really want to spend more time with-playing settlers, a husband i want to laugh with, a daughter i want to cuddle and kiss, a baby i want to hold all day, 2 books of the Bible to read and catch up on, friends i am desperate to spend time with (Serena that's you!), and did i mention laundry?

back and busy.  that is me.

No comments:

Post a Comment