Saturday, September 12, 2009

a little more.


more fabric from my stash that was acquired in the last few months. i have still stuck to not buying any new fabric, and have been digging through my bins to make the projects and gifts that i have on my list of things to do.
~
i have been a little brain overloaded. i have so many things to be doing that i am often overwhelmed and end up doing nothing. in fact from my seat on the couch i can see way to many things that need my attention.
does anyone else get so overwhelmed to the point that they simply want to throw in the towel of all their hobbies and just do something else? i wonder if my life would be simpler if i didn't come up with new ideas to sew, or ways to organize our stuff, or all the other things there are to do.
ugh, ugh, ugh.
it is nice that i will never be bored, my brain keeps me always busy.
so do 3 little people.

No comments:

Post a Comment