Sunday, May 10, 2009

100 posts.

 100 posts.  Wow.  I am quite surprised that it went that quickly.  Well, it isn’t that surprising when a lot of my posts were rather boring vents on life, or lists of things I needed to accomplish.

But I am happy.  100 posts.  Something tangible that I have accomplished. 

This blog has been so wonderful for me.  The blogging community is a fairly amazing thing.  Even though I may not be viewed by a wide multitude of people, I love having the accountability to do something for myself.

I hope with my next 100 posts to be a little more consistent in what I blog about.  I hope to show more of what I love, more of what I do, and more of what I want to do. 

Thank you to all who check in on me and my generally wondering thoughts.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment