as i sit here seeing the fruits of my unproductively all around me, i can't help but dream about next friday...
the five things i will be so excited about next friday morning:
1) surviving a 10+ hour road trip with my bff and our 2 little babies. (and sorry Serena... i think 10 hours is low balling it, i can dream though- right?)
2) my full tummy of amazing, delicious, indulgent foods of Portland.
3) the beautiful fabrics i will purchasing from : cool cottons, fabric depot, and mills end (and anything else we find along the way.
4) that i will be about to be surrounded by unbelievable homeschool curriculum as far as the eyes can see.
5) that i will be having a yummy dinner with said bff, babies, and my little sister, and that my dad will finally be introduced to his third grandchild.
i'm getting excited!
i'm thinking that my next friday five will be entitled: 5 things you wish wouldn't happen on a road trip- and what you can do to avoid them.