Sunday, June 21, 2009

oh so tired.

i'm home. for those of you who didn't know i was gone- i was gone. a wonderful, fantastic, fun-filled 4 day road trip with my bff, mason and henry, my bff's two girls, and her momma.
wonderful, fantastic, fun-filled 4 day road trips are amazing.
but all that wonderful, fantastic, fun-filled time has left me super drained.
probably doesn't help that i drove (absolutely by choice and desire) about 32 hours in those 4 days. or that i average 6 hours of sleep every night.
and that last night, i got in at 3 am, and up at 8.
i will need to be toasting my husband for father's day on thursday. because i am not doing a great job today. but he is giving me a lot of grace.
i have many exciting posts scheduled... so stay tuned.
the trip was amazing, get prepared to hear about fabric... books... homeschooling... car stories with babies... and much much more.
but first, i need to unpack, have a 4th cup of coffee... and try to dream about getting back on track with weight watchers... tomorrow (yup, i did consider this another day of vacation).

2 comments:

  1. Im glad to hear you had such a great time. I hope you found some really good fabric and homeschooling stuff. Can't wait to see the other posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you made it home safe. I can't wait to hear about your adventures!

    ReplyDelete