Thursday, July 16, 2009

a little trip.

i'll be away from posting for the next few days. my husband's side of the family is having a reunion up somewhere in oregon. it should be a jolly ole time.
however- campbell and mason have been sick this week, and tonight henry cried for about a solid hour (hopefully he's not getting sick).
i had really wanted to schedule out some posts (i'd been a bit creative with the sewing machine last week) and talk about my anniversary dinner ( a disaster) but blogger isn't letting me upload my pictures, and my pounding head isn't helping the equation at all.
so, alas... when i return.
everyone has a lovely weekend!
if i can figure out how to blog via my new blackberry (yea! i am no longer the only person in the world without a cell phone) then perhaps you will hear from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment