Sunday, February 12, 2012

Hello to my blog reader family!! I apologize for the 2 day + silence. The cat is out of the bag- or more appropirately, the girl is in California! I flew down Thursday night in top secret ninja style. I surprised my wonderful girl friends, and have been truly amazed at what God has done in just a few short days. I will have much to say about my little weekend getaway, but today is a day spent to worship Him and be in fellowship with other lovers of the Lord- I hope you can all do the same.
May you all have a wonderful blessed day.
And a great breakfast. It is entirely possible that I had leftover Indian food for breakfast. I won't deny or confirm this. There also could have been a cookie.
Again. It's possible.

2 comments:

  1. Curse you! You inspired me to bake after eating the last oatmeal cookie! I must confess, I didn't share with matt. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry I missed you! We were in So Cal for a vacation and didn't get home until Sunday afternoon. Had to get back into school mode today. Looking forward to an update either through your blog or from friends. Love you!

    ReplyDelete