Friday, January 16, 2009

10 Things for 10 weeks

Starting tomorrow, I am officially 10 weeks away from my due date. 
10 weeks.
70 days.
He's coming.
Technically could be 12 weeks.
But I will be optimistic that it could be 10 weeks.
And have a few back up projects for the last 2 weeks.
 
So I have developed a crazy full list of things that I want to see myself do over the next 10 weeks. A check down for fun, or something like that.
Basically something to keep my mind on, so I don't get crazy waiting for the end to come.
So here it is, broken down into categories.  As much as I can, I will blog about what has been accomplished- maybe even with pictures!

10 weeks till due date

10 gifts to make
Piper Birthday Gift
Madeline Birthday Gift
Kris Birthday Gift
Jana Birthday Gift
Meaghen's Baby Gift
Jana's Baby Gift
Mother's Day gifts for friends
Sam's Mom and My Mom's mother day's gifts
Gaia Birthday Gift
Vera Gift

10 organizational or random projects
clean out hall closet
clean out my side of the closet
clean out under our bed
clean our living room dresser
resort my craft stuff
put together car basket
put up a sewing shelf
finish names in the kids rooms
put up pictures of Mason
clean out baby boy clothes

10 projects for me and my family
my diaper bag
Mason's Easter Dress
Easter pants for Campbell/Henry?
Wrap Skirt for me- Easter
Campbell drawstring bag
Henry baby blanket- crochet bag
diaper pouch
my window frame project
laptop case
kimono dress for Mason

10 absolutely random things that need to be done
hang crates
pictures in back room
Mason on Healthy Families
make springtime decorations
do taxes :)
make Christmas list
find out about gas stove reimbursement
organize van
10 blog entries about my 10 weeks
write my Grandmas


No comments:

Post a Comment