i am thankful this morning. i am thankful for what God is doing in my life, i am thankful that will i draw near to Him, He draws near to me. i am thankful that when i keep my eyes and ears focused to Him how the chaos of lies goes away. because when i am listening to only Him- or those who only direct me towards Him- my whole life changes.
and i am just so psyched at how my life is going to be from this moment on.
trust and obey.
be strong and courageous.
29) i am thankful for the Truth found in God's Word. and that when i have questions, i can turn to Him- i can draw near to Him through the loving Words of the Bible.
30) i am thankful for God's sovereignty. i am thankful that I am NOT in control. He's got a better way for this, than i ever could.
31) i am thankful that He never dropped me once during this, never.
32) the confidence and complete awe i have in the perfect timing that is the Lord's timing. everything- everything in my life led me right to where i am right now, for His Glory.
33) i am thankful for all the comfort the Lord is giving me, in every way He provides it.
34) i am thankful for coffee. which i need to go and get.
35) i am thankful for dear friends, for encouragement all the way from my dear friend Vera, in Florida.
36) i am thankful for four little people that want to give my hugs every couple of minutes.
off to find coffee, and to talk to 4 little people, and to be constantly seeking the Lord.