Sunday, January 29, 2012

mucho thankfulness.

i barely made it to church on time this morning. and i am thankful that i did. i immediately went from church to my room, to my Bible (well the Bible app on my phone) to my worship, to the feet of my Jesus at the Cross.
and i wept and wept. for who He is, and for everything He has done for me. and as I sat sobbing, rocking, worshiping, i was reminded of who He is, and as i cling to the cross and His feet and just pour out my heart, i know how thankful i am.
from pour out my heart:
every cry You are listening, no matter the state my heart is in, You are faithful to answer, with Words that are true and a hope that is real, as i feel, Your touch, you bring You us freedom to all that's within, in the SAFETY OF THIS PLACE,
i'm longing to:
pour out my heart , and say that i am love you, pour out my heart, say that i need You, pour out my heart, say that I'm THANKFUL, pour out my heart, say that your wonderful.
oh Lord, you are wonderful. i am thankful.
Job 5:11,
the lowly He sets on high, and those who mourn are lifted to safety.

the first time ever in my 30 years of living did i read a verse that caused me to just weep. this is what He has done for me. 2 1/2 weeks ago, at the cross, with His blood, forever and ever.

37) i am thankful for a church where my hungry spirit is fed, and for the faithfulness and love of other believers.

38) i am thankful to my parents, for helping me with my children, and giving me the time to be fed and be found again in Christ. He never left me, and i will never leave Him again.

39) i am thankful for the song surely goodness and mercy: surely goodness and mercy will follow me, all the days of my life, all the days of my life, and i will dwell in the house of the Lord, forever, forever, forever Amen.

40) i am thankful that He has prepared a table before me in the presence of my enemies.

41) i am thankful for a 3 am chat with my best friend Serena.

42) i am thankful that i was LIFTED to safety, and that i was given protection, that the Lord grips my heart and through His loving kindness and through His WORD that is true today, yesterday and FOREVER that He provides me with the ability to find, seek and see truth.

43) i am thankful for 4 beautiful children that are my greatest blessing, my calling is to serve the Lord, and He has given me 4 beautiful children that every minute bring me to my knees reminding how desperately i NEED my Savior.

44) i am thankful for a son, who during worship this morning gently started rubbing my hair and my back. i am thankful for all the comforts my Lord gives me.

45) i am thankful that the Lord has provided another place for my children to learn more about Him- direction towards another AWANA program.

46) i am thankful for the cross, and that His death has bought the price for my soul, and that i get to spend all eternity dancing and singing (finally being able to do those things with perfect love and no worry of hitting the right notes) and praising my Lord.
so if you are looking for me in Eternity, i'll be in front row, praising my God.

47) i am thankful that i am no longer resentful, or bitter, or angry.

48) i am thankful that "because of the Lord's great love I am not consumed, for his compassions never fail."

49) i am thankful that i can fall at the feet of Jesus and that He picks me up and carries me.

50) i am thankful for a LOVE that never fails.

No comments:

Post a Comment